1. HODL collects personal information when you register or when you provide such information voluntarily.
3. HODL accesses information automatically when you visit our site. This information includes URL, IP-address, browser-type, language as well as date and time of your visit.
4. We don't pass on personal information to any third party without your explicit approval beyond the information that you voluntarily post to other HODL users in your public profile and in your public HODL posts and messages.
5. Only summarized de-personalized information is provided to third parties.
6. Personal information is used for providing services requested by the user including services with personalized content.
7. Additionally, we use your personal information for internal research in order to improve your online experience as well as our technologies and services.
8. By using HODL you agree that all your public posts and profile information you create using HODL will be stored on the Ethereum blockchain and IPFS (Interplanetary File System) and neither HODL nor any other party is able to delete, hide or edit any of your public profile data and posts that have been stored on the Ethereum blockchain and IPFS.